Monday, February 28, 2011

Too Much Dave Ramsey??

This isn't a "how we did it" type of post, just something funny. There are days where I start to think to myself, "Is there too much Dave Ramsey in this house?". My husband would say no. But, I find it funny when the song "Baker Street" comes on the radio and our son asks if that is the Dave Ramsey show or when he notices that Dave has a cold (yes, he actually did that). Just last week he asked if he could go see Dave with us this month, but I told him I didn't think he would make it through the show!

And, lately his favorite game to play is the "Act Your Wage" board game. But, he is learning a lot about money, so I guess that is good.

Too much Dave Ramsey? Maybe. However, when I look at our life and where we are headed, it is worth it.

Playing "Act Your Wage"...and winning!

No comments:

Post a Comment